I don’t know about you, but I love getting festive with the holidays!
This year for Thanksgiving get creative at the dessert table and try out these adorable Tasty Turkey Rice
Crispy Treats, I know I will!
- 8 ct package of Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats
- 10 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- 8 large candy eyes and 8 small candy eyes
- 11 oz package of candy corn
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the 8 Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place the treats on the plate and set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the Wilton chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring occasionally until melted.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave and dip each Rice Krispie treat. Use a coat to carefully coat each treat and allow the access chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chocolate covered treat on the lined baking sheet and give the turkey 1 large candy eye and 1 small candy eye, a candy corn nose and 6 candy corn feathers.
- Repeat with all 8 Rice Krispie Treats.